Candidates for the 09-10 Third Floor Photo Society Officers

Candidates are added in as I receive them. Voting starts Monday.

for President

Valen Chavez
I think I would make an ideal President Candidate because of my inate leadership qualities that have been developed as the Survivorship Chair for Colleges Against Cancer. I will also be working with incoming freshman this summer as an Orientation leader which will allow me to recruit new students for our organization. Not to mention my networking capablitites with Student Services that I plan to incorporate if elected to our program so that we can work more with other organizations and market ourselves as a legitmate campus organization. I have been involved with the organizations for a year now and feel that I have an in depth understanding of where the organization has been and where it needs some improvement.
I would also like to help out with the Gallery Coordinator position to better understand what goes into developing and hanging a show. Also to alleviate the stress of whoever actually gets it.
Other than that I have an easy going charisma yet a stern hand when micromanaging other students. I can work well with others and have an open mind and ear when it comes to new and unconventional ideas. Other than thatI just want to make the 3rd Floor Photo Society what it has always been for me to new and current students! :)
Vote for me! Valen Chavez

Nick Mittens
I feel that I would be eligable and qualified for the presidential position of Third Floor Photo Society based on my overall determination for the prosperity of Third Floor Photo Society. I have been involved with and felt a leadership role within photography for the past four years, and I would like to continue this. I want to bring positive change and influence to my fellow photography students and onlookers through new opportunities in contests, shows, and expanding of our photography department to greater horizons. As a canidate, I want to take the high amount of potential that our photography department warrants and use it as a motivation to bring our overall standings to higher levels. For me, I see a opportunity for our fellow peers including myself within photography in today's time to take our photography department to higher standings and always push for bigger and better. I want our department to come together not only as students, but even as family and work for these goals.I will be the push of positive change for the new upcoming year. Vote Mittens

for Vice President

Victor Rodriguez
Even thought I am a transfer student and this would be my first semester at A&M Commerce, I think I can bring a lot to the table as VP of the Third Floor Photo Society. I have great leadership skills and I am a very charismatic person. I have held many officers positions before in other schools such as President of the Underground Art Association at Eastfield college and I have founded organizations that are still alive such as the National Hispanic Honor Society and the Fashion Club at Eastfield College. I am an individual that is not afraid of taking risks and that is very open to hear everyone's opinions in order to have the best outcome possible. I am a dedicated and skilled student that would be a great help and support for the president and the whole organization. I am also responsible, fun, and accomplished and I would meet and exceed any expectation that the organization could have of me. I always aim to go above and beyond and I would love to help take this organization to the next level. Even if I don't get VP, I am still willing to work as hard as if I was, to make the best out of this upcoming year. Vote for Vic for VP! You won't regret it! :D Victor Rodriguez

for Secretary

Audrey Casper

for Gallery Coordinator

Rebecca Rainsberger
Photo Society, I am an excellent choice for Photo Society's Gallery Coordinator. Over the past semester I have worked with our current coordinator to better understand the position and gain experience hanging shows. I have a strong desire to work in and with galleries in the future and this position would be a great way to gain even more experience in the field. I have a strong sense of design and great work ethic, and would bring more insight and creativity into this position and Photo Society as a whole. I have coordinated and designed events before, and would take on the position with the utmost dedication and seriousness in everything I do. Also, I am confident I would get along well with all other officers as I am a genuine people person and have a very agreeable personality- all in all, a smart choice for Gallery Coordinator.

Thank you for your vote! (: Rebecca Rainsberger

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation Winners of the 38th Annual High School Shootout

39th Annual High School Shoot-Out Contest Results