Special Halloween edition of the East Texan

The next issue is a special Halloween edition of the ET with an added 4 pages. There will be one photo spread dedicated to us and whatever I want to do. I feel this would be a nice time to open up you talents as photographers. The work needs to be turned in FRIDAY 10-23-09 by noon. I am looking for images that display what It is like to be a college student . You can take it literal or figurative, emotional. I want to give you the opportunity to display it anyway you wish. As ARTSY as you want guys


Requirements.
What: Display life as a college student at A&M COMMERCE
When: Due: FRIDAY 10-23-09 at 12pm
How: whatever it takes, you can shoot any medium you want just give me the best digital file you can produce...
Tips the image will be in Black and White newspaper so subtle contrast and detail may not be shown,,

Most important: I also need three sentences on what it going on, who it is the image, what are you showing me.

How do I get it to you..
EMAIL Daniel Mendenhall and attach it danielmendenhall[at]gmail.com
Send me your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, and three sentences and attach your images

IDEAS:
What is it like to be a commuter
Or live in town
What do you do for fun
Do you also balance a full time job
Are you a freshman what is it like to live in the dorms
So you have an interesting major
Do you have a night class.
Are you involved in extra circular activities?
Are you attending an interesting event on campus.
Do you live at home
Do you live on campus
Do you walk to school do you drive
Where do you eat...where do you play.
Are you religious how does that effect being a student?
What is it like being an athlete on campus, band member, student worker.

If you have any questions email me danielmendenhall[at]gamil.com or call 214.505.9863

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation Winners of the 38th Annual High School Shootout

39th Annual High School Shoot-Out Contest Results